Wednesday, December 8, 2010

0 Assignment #15 - Slam Poets Response

3.

- I would like to know how to change "Da Beat" in the poem, and manipulate it to the extent were it would be a rap.

- I am looking forward to working one on one with Greg, or Beth

- In addition i would love to get more detail on how they write, Were they write, How they write, How creative they write, etc.

2.

- A poem does not have to rhyme, it can be anything that comes from the heart, but must have a rhythm.

- Poetic people who do these things are a poet 24/7 but they don't do poetry 24/7

1.

Fast, Furious, Speed

I look to my left, run so fast,

Looking so fly, to bad I ended up last


Fast, Furious, Speed

Head first in the mud. I look to my bud.

Lie, Fly, By

My mind going crazy. People look at me thinking i'm so lazy.
Think about the good times when i was just a baby, but now i end up in the mud looking so crazy.

Boom mind shatters, To bad non of this matters. and now i end up even sadder.

Standing up. looking to my side.

Running running running

feels like i'm about to die.

Tears fall from the sky. Gods crying, i aint lying.

Pollution, Imitation, Constitution 

0 comments:

Post a Comment