Tuesday, March 8, 2011

0 Assignment #21: History Fair Reflection

4

- Back then if you did not copyright it and set it as property of your self then someone can copy it and patent it , and that's exactly what happened to Thomas Ahearn
- The first electric stove was used by batteries
- Thomas Ahearn was a very famous person but was not spoken of in the history curriculum
- People used to go through so much pain, and they were using Gas Stoves to cook there meals.

3

- People were fascinated and interested to the fact that my 3d model was an hot plate.
- I had two posters , though they were small it stood out even more
- Everyone that asked me a question, i gave them a good solid answer

2

- I worked alone so i had lots of time to finish at home and by myself instead of waiting for a person and seeing what he has done, which would be a waste of time.

- i used the internet to look for my project information, i used google mainley and have also used Wiki, Various Canadian HIstory Website, etc.


1

To have more time, and get your work done asap. Not to leave it to the last second.

0 comments:

Post a Comment