Saturday, January 15, 2011

1 Empathy Student of the Month Presentation Reflection

Things that I think would have helped to improve our presentation

If we had more time to practice, we would have all done a much more extraordinary job. We would have more to present and tell the intermediate division more about empathy. We would have had a lot more skits done. 

Things that I think went really well

We all did an extraordinary job ( I Think ). We all were working very hard on this. I think it shows as there were some very small mistakes but the audience was clueless. 

Piece of advice I have for students who will be performing in the future

I think there was one problem, people (including me) did not have a clear enough voice. Meaning there loudness. Also i think a lot of people where nervous. we should next time practice more or we could always use a mic. As for the nervousness i think we should have more assemblies that will involve us so we can be more open to our audience and learn from out mistakes. 

1 comments:

Sam V said...

I think if you spoke a little louder it would have been very good as well. Other than that this is a really neat presentation! I like how all of you shared parts equally.

Post a Comment