Sunday, October 24, 2010

5 Assignment #7 World Of Work

Here are some Facts of some good sectors that Ms.P has mentioned:

Construction Sector: A person that does construction, and does various things by either fixing or building.

Employment Sector: Working at a company or service, Mc Donald's, Burger King, Etc.

Information and Technology Sector: Programming and working with your hands and electronics.

Manufacturing Sector: Making and designing certain things, Basically inventing.

Service Sector: A place where people work for an in home or small business .

Transportation Sector: People that drive or deliver things.


Examples for each sector:

Construction Sector

  • Electrical Installations
  • Architectural Technology & Design
  • Brick Masonry
  • Cabinetmaking
  • Carpentry
  • Automation & Control
  • Landscape Gardening
  • Plumbing
  • Refrigeration
  • Sheet Metal Work
  • Welding 

 Employment Sector

  • Job Interview
  • Job Skill Demonstration
  • Prepared Speech
  • Workplace Safety

Information and Technology Sector

  • 2D and 3D Character Computer Animation
  • Electronics
  • Graphic Design
  • Web Site Development
  • IT & Network Support
  • IT Office Software Applications
  • TV & Video Production

Manufacturing Sector

  • CNC Machining
  • Industrial Mechanics Millwright
  • Mechanical CADD
  • Mechatronics
  • Precision Machining
  • Robotics

Service Sector

  • Baking
  • Cooking
  • Hairstyling
  • Aesthetics
  • Fashion Technology
  • Restaurant Service

Transportation Sector

  • Aircraft Maintenance
  • Autobody Repair
  • Automotive Service
  • Heavy Equipment Service
  • Outdoor Power and Recreation Equipment


When i Get Older i would love to get into Information and Technology Sector, I will probably get into either

- Electronics
- 2D and 3D Character Computer Animation
- Graphic Design
- Website Site Development

If i couldn't get into these i would probably be heading to the Employment Sector, Because as a child i have always had a passion for taking things in my hands and solving problems, I will either get into:

- Judging
- Lawyer
- Police
-Etc


What i want to learn on my field trip:

- Are we gonna learn about programming or software design?
- Is there gonna be various jobs and are we gonna be able to have a test with them?
- I would love to see some technology, Like cables, and wires from certain computers, or system but i'm not sure they would have that there.
- Are we gonna do some hands on things?


Pathway of My Life:

When i'm in high school i will continue doing all my programming, and software developing , When i reach the point of University/College. I will then goto OttawaU and get into the field of web programming or software development, If i make more then $10,000 of apple then i will then buy a house and put a down payment of it and me and my parents will then put it up for rent and we will have to pay the mortgage on it. When i get older i want to further my experience and goto various countries and better my knowledge because i love technology as a child i always opened computers and fiddled with them and a lot more!


My House (I WISH!)




The picture above is a picture of an Apple Store located in New York


This is what happens to my house when im home alone



The places that i have used to find all my 

information is: Here

    5 comments:

    Shauna Pollock said...

    Great job Mateen! I particularly love your visual joke at the bottom, so funny!

    Shauna Pollock said...

    Have you seen THIS Apple store in New York? - http://tiny.cc/mateenapple

    Mateen said...

    Hahaha! It says Mateenapple , that's a cool structure apple built!

    Shauna Pollock said...

    Hi Mateen,

    I used tiny.cc to "tiny-fy" the long web address so I put your name in it!

    The coolest thing about that store is you can go down a really neat spiral staircase or clear elevator to get down from the cube to the store.

    Mateen said...

    Hahahaha that's cool! When I get older I gotta go and check it out !

    Post a Comment